Chicken Breast – 180 g
Zucchini/Courgette – 75 g
Onion – 2 tbsp
Garlic Powder -1/2 tsp
Black Pepper – 2 pinch
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with garlic powder and black pepper.
- I cooked my chicken from frozen so this took 45 minutes
- Add onion and cook and stir until onion is browned, 5 minutes, add vegetables, salad, courgette etc. in to your tasting.
- I made one chicken breast for lunch and one for dinner.
- Heat rice in a rice cooker to have a little bit for lunch and dinner.
You can also add some sauce for taste as I did